sábado, 29 de septiembre de 2012

THE APPRENTICE GROPING BAG PART 1ª

 
POUCH gives you more joy sticks for experiences are not aware that we play our money and most importantly our life savings but if we consent to invest our savings product must tell us before we risk or if there is peace in the investment market for many of the current global financial situation of financial meltdown, we have so many questions that you can not trust anything or anyone you're the one that you have to hold on where you invest your savings of a lifetime to have decent retirement not ask more for the money we hold financial products are always risk no Teda euro cents recommendations do not trust the press radio television from a friend or a family of bankers and other individuals who advise buying recommending a particular product that you will win 10% of such profit in one year all hypocritical everyone is minimum risk for you to imagine you have to bear in mind that you can mess up and you'll never have the money you trusted profitable and when you realize you have no returns or your savings, which is the most serious that your money has fought both those years ago and I do not want to have DESAPARESIDO advise anyone to buy or sell any way to invest your money but my experience you can help me I do not trust anything or anyone just me manage my money if I lose, I'm the one to blame for my downfall? invest where If I have not learned before and I know what consequences may result, I the only investment is the bag I do also have investment funds BAG 25% or 50% investment in liquids having BAG when my advice is to sell at least two securities or funds that invest EXAMPLE values, SANTANDER BBVA TELEFONICA REPSOL IBERDROLA great values ​​in my 20 years in the markets but have not sunk in to the most powerful BAG can disappear LHEMAN example BROTHERS MARKETS 70 years do not trust neither the largest or 2 with 2 values ​​guarantees that funds can live out of a panic and bankruptcies worldwide as we have lived from 2007 to 2011 from the collapse of the world financial system in crisis, there will always BAG indices or values ​​can not rise forever. EMIS PART TWO

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario